GRAND PRIZE: $50 Electronic Gift Card
for Powell’s City of Books!
(Valid anywhere in the USA
BONUS: Everyone receives a free chapter of my novel Our Orbit
HOW to ENTER —
- Leave a comment below, or click any post on my blog and leave comment of 5 words or more in the “Comments” section at bottom of page. Sample: “Nice blog. I love owls!”
- OR simply subscribe to the blog without commenting.
- Extra chances to win? Leave additional comments on other posts.
- That’s it!—your email will be added to my mailing list for occasional updates (but never traded or sold; unsubscribe any time after 5/1/2015).
- You will be entered to win $50 in free books from Powell’s, famed independent retailer of PDX!
- Enter now! Entry period ends midnight April 30, 2015.
Over 4,000,000 new, used, & rare books to chose from! (That’s 4 MILLION) You need NOT go to Portland, Oregon, to redeem prize!
Random selection of winner will take place May, 1, 2015. Notification will take place same day. Powell’s gift card delivered electronically. Everyone leaving an email will receive FREE 1st Chapter of OUR ORBIT by May 5th. Limit: 10 chances to win for any one entrant.
Well, you did help me with the tenses issue I was having and I would like to read chapter 1 of Our Orbit 🙂
You’ve got some great karma going, Jason. Many thanks to you!
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!
Def, yo – You made my day!
I grew up in Portland and I LOVE Powell’s 🙂
I love it, too–can’t stay away! TYSM, E.C. XoXo
50 bucks to Powell’s would be worth a trip to Portland. Count me in.
Yes I know you don ‘t HAVE to go to PDX to collect. I was just saying
Count me in again, pleeze
Thank you three times, Stephen! I appreciate your dedication and support!
I loved To Boldly Go. You are a wonderful writer.
Your good words mean the world to me.
Fair warning to all other participants: I am insanely lucky at these things.
Indeed you are, my friend. Much appreciated!
Anesa—I think you’re the bee’s knees!
Self-publishing: A money pit of disillusionment. Traditional publishing: A chimera on road to extinction. Comment on blog from Kelly Blikre: PRICELESS!